Monday, January 2, 2012

Jewish prophecy suggests Messiah may be coming soon -

12/2011

It never ceases to amaze me, how that the Almighty is so amazing! It is a pleasure to have written for the LORD. Thank you, Beloved.
Looking over my newsreel from the site here, the Israeli National News, the Hand of the Lord led me to an article which reads- in part:
Jewish prophecy suggests Messiah may be coming soon -
Tuesday December 6, 2011 ChristianNewsToday.com

"A medieval [an era in history] Jewish prophecy regarding the coming of Israel's Messiah appears to correspond to the current situation in the Middle East, Israel National News reported at the weekend." [emphasis added]

"A piece of rabbinic literature known as the Yalkut Shimoni touches on many future scenarios both for the nation of Israel and for the world. In its section on the biblical Book of Isaiah and the prophecies contained therein, a rabbi cited by the Yalkut Shimoni states:

"In the year in which the Messiah-King appears, all the nations of the world are provoking each other. The King of Persia - Iran- provokes an Arab king [could be Iraq or Jordan] where the Arab king turns to Aram [ In the Bible, an ancient country of southwest Asia, [Southwest Asia encompasses, [Syria], Iraq, Lebanon and Jordan] roughly coextensive [having the same boundaries] with present-day Syria] for advice." [emphasis added]

"That description closely mirrors Iran's defiant nuclear program and the tension it is creating with Arab states, particularly Saudi Arabia. But what happens next? According to the Yalkut Shimoni:

"The King of Persia with their defiant nuclear program] goes back and destroys the entire world. And all the nations of the world are in panic and distress and they fall upon their faces and are seized with pains like those of a woman giving birth..."

Now lets stop here for a moment and take a closer look at what is being said. Many times, we readers of the news may or may not take an article for its face value; however, many of us do, in the natural. But when it comes to supernatural references, we read it and also may take it all too lightly. The above prophecy from the Yalkut Shimoni speaks, "In the year the Messiah King appears, all the Nations of the World are provoking each other." This word means to incite, irritate, hassle, or anger. Now, notice the word the reporter used tension; to strain, stress, pressure or apprehension.

This is where it gets exciting for me. We are going to chew this very slowly. In Vengeance, Chapter 7, Dawn to Darkness (A look back for the Future), derived from the Scriptures, the Lord speaks these words:

"When you hear of Wars and Revolutions, do not be frightened; these things must happen first, but the End will not come right away. Nation will rise against Nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be Great Earthquakes, Famines and Pestilences in various places, fearful events and great signs from Heaven. There will be signs in the Sun, Moon and Stars. On the Earth, Nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the Sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the World, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. All men will hate you because of Me. When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by Armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea, flee to the Mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. For this is the time of punishment, in fulfillment of all that has been Written."NIV Luke 21; You Must Take This As Substantial Evidence. The Lord Has Spoken.

The reporter continues with the prophecy:

"And all the nations of the world are in panic and distress and they fall upon their faces and are seized with pains like those of a woman giving birth..."

In Chapter 12, Battle Cry, these words are spoken:

"Listen, an uproar among the kingdoms, like Nations massing together! The LORD Almighty is mustering an army for war. They come from faraway lands, from the ends of the heavens—the LORD and the weapons of His wrath—to destroy the whole country. Wail, for the Day of the LORD is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. Because of this, all hands will go limp; every man’s heart will melt. Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, all their faces aflame."
How could I have known at the time Vengeance was being written? Vengeance of War was written in 1995.

The article continues.
What does all this mean for Israel, assuming the Yalkut Shimoni is accurate? The text reads:

"...and Israel are in panic and distress and asking 'where shall we go? Where shall we go?,' and He says to them 'my sons, do not fear; all that I have done, I have done only for you. Why are you afraid? Do not fear, your time of redemption has come, and the final redemption is not like the first redemption, because the first redemption was followed by sorrow and servitude under other kingdoms, but the final redemption is not followed by sorrow and servitude under other kingdoms."

This prophet went as far as to tell Israel, "Do not fear, your time of redemption has come.." Lets look at Chapter 12 -Judgment, Deliverance, Restoration:

But now, this is what the LORD says—He who created you, O' Jacob, He who formed you, O' Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I Am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I gave Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead. Since you are precious and honored in My sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life. Do not be afraid, for I Am with you; I will bring your children from the East and gather you from the West. I will say to the North, ‘Give them up!’ and to the South, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the ends of the Earth—everyone who is called by My Name, whom I created for My Glory, whom I formed and made. Lead out those who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf.

All the Nations gather together, and the people assemble. Which of them foretold this and proclaimed to us these former things? Let them bring in their witnesses to prove they were right, so that others may hear and say, ‘It is true.’ “You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I Am He. Before Me, no god was formed, nor will there be one after Me. I, even I, Am the LORD, and apart from Me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—I, and not some foreign god among you. You are My witnesses, declares the LORD, that I Am God. Yes, and from ancient days, I Am He. No one can deliver out of My Hand. When I act, who can reverse it? I Am the LORD, your Holy One, Israel’s Creator, your King.”

The Almighty in my opinion, is telling Israel, you have nothing to fear-no one can deliver out of My Hand. It sounds like He is giving Israel a very straight promise. So there you have it; Israel may be suffering a little anxiety right now, but he has nothing to fear. I tell you, Vengeance of War has proven to be a very timely and significant novel, written under the Hand and Direction of the Spirit of the Lord.

No comments: